Circulation: Better Blood Flow

Circulation: Better Blood Flow

By Gladiator Therapeutics

January 21, 2019

The Gladiator Far Infrared Device uses far infrared technology to increase circulation, but oftentimes we overlook our circulation when we think about our overall health and well-being. How can improving circulation attribute to healing? How can better blood flow help?

Your blood is the key to your well-being.

Blood is a bodily fluid that delivers the necessary substances such as nutrients and oxygen throughout the body. Blood also plays a major role in the body’s defense against infection since it’s responsible for removing toxins and waste products away from the cells.

The circulatory system is the organ system that allows blood to circulate and transport nutrients, oxygen, carbon dioxide, hormones, and blood cells to and from the body’s cells. The heart, blood vessels, and blood are some of the primary components of the circulatory system, working together to circulate the blood and its important components throughout the body by way of blood vessels, such as a vein, an artery, or a capillary.

Circulation is the continuous movement of blood through the heart and blood vessels which transports nutrients and oxygen to tissues and wastes are carried from the tissues. If your circulation is poor, it slows or blocks blood flow, which means your tissues can’t get the oxygen and nutrients they need, nor can they clear away cell wastes. Signs of poor circulation include:

  • Cold or numbness in hands or feet
  • Dry skin
  • Brittle nails
  • Hair loss
  • Slower wound healing
  • Frequent tiredness or fatigue
  • Swollen hands or feet

Blood Cells – Facts

One unit of blood can be separated into four major components:

  • Red blood cells (erythrocytes)
  • White blood cells (leukocytes)
  • Platelets (thrombocytes)
  • Plasma

Red cells, white cells, and platelets are made in the marrow of bones. These blood cells fight infection, carry oxygen, and help control bleeding. Red blood cells contain hemoglobin, which enables cells to pick up and deliver oxygen throughout the body, then picks up the carbon dioxide (cell wastes) and removes it. White blood cells are the body’s main line of defense against infection.

Of the four components, plasma makes up 55% of the blood’s volume. The remaining 45% of the blood consists of red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. The cells are transported to the body’s tissues from within the plasma, by way of the circulatory system.

Water is important.

Plasma is the single largest component of human blood, making up approximately 55 percent. Its primary purpose is to transport nutrients, hormones, and other proteins to parts of the body that needs these materials to survive.

Plasma is mostly made up of water – approximately 92 percent. And since water makes up most of the plasma, this means water makes up a major part of our blood.

So, how does it tie to Gladiator Therapeutics?

As we discussed in our previous blog post, The Electromagnetic Spectrum, far infrared radiation can be used for therapeutic benefits because it transfers energy into photons and not heat energy. These far infrared photons don’t permanently alter or damage the cells. So, how does that help our blood?

When the photons penetrate the body, they target the water molecules that are found within the plasma. These photons vibrate at a frequency that is non-ionizing, or not damaging, causing the water clusters to break into smaller water clusters. By breaking the water molecules down into smaller clusters, the blood can move more easily and much faster throughout your system, improving the body’s overall health.

Gladiator Therapeutics Far Infrared Device improves circulation.

Whether you have noticed signs of poor circulation, or you just simply want to begin to improve your overall health and well-being, we can help. By using the Gladiator Far Infrared Device for at least 30 minutes a day, you can improve your circulation. With better blood flow, your body can heal faster, reduce inflammation and lessen your pain, and allow you to see your own recovery, at the speed of light!